Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Custom Carbide End Mills

At www.toolinghouse.com (Shameless plug #1) we pride ourselves on offering fast turnaround of your custom, blue print, carbide end mills. Typically, we can turn around full blown specials in as little as 2-3 days. Not only are we fast here at www.toolinghouse.com (Plug #2) but we are price competitive. Even if you only need 2 pieces you should give us a chance at www. tooli....ok, I'm done with the shameless plugs because they are even getting old to me and I love www.toolinghouse.com. Yea, I know, a bit beyond shameless but its my blog and I can do that kind of thing...lol

So where was I, oh yea, custom carbide end mills. Give us a shot the next time you go out for quote on specials and standard carbide end mills. Toolinghouse stands behind our products 100% by guaranteeing that you will love our tools or we will make it right.

If you use a large quantity of a certain end mill or two let us know and we will take a look at high volume discounts. We can also do blanket orders and let you release as you like or schedule releases at your convenience.

www.toolinghouse.com
Great Tools - Great Prices

No comments: